Saturday, October 11, 2008

Days 6-10 - wow I'm slacking

i know, i know. I should update everyday but I've been trying to get through the Harry Potter series (I'm a first timer) so I can re-read Twilight before the movie comes out. Anyhoo, here's a picture of our cat. Adam actually took this one, but I thought it was cute.

The picture for day 7 is just a grasshopper that was perched on our bathroom window.


The next picture I took because I thought the sky looked cool behind the tree. I love taking pictures of the sky. I took another sky picture for day 9.


Last night was Adam's birthday dinner and cake night. We went out to Johnny Carino's for dinner and afterwards our friends James & Ashley came over for cake and we watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory (one of the gifts Adam got from me). This picture is of James singing happy birthday to Adam sounding like President Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment