Monday, October 13, 2008

Days 11 and 12


Well not much happened yesterday. We decided to get out of the house a bit and walked around the new Kohl's for a bit then went to Johnny Brusco's Pizza for lunch, followed by the movies to see Lakeview Terrace but of course, that was the one movie they decided to not play for the day to accommodate an extra showing of another movie. After we got home we watched an episode of 21 Jump Street, a few episodes of Big Bang Theory, and I finished the night off with reading a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

As for today's picture, I was doing some more reading of the previously mentioned book and kitty comes walking towards me and goes directly to the empty pizza box sitting next to me from when I ate my lunch and laid on top of it. I love my little fur-face.


No comments:

Post a Comment