Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goals and Books

I have got to get used to this blogging thing. I haven't felt that great today and so exercising is being pushed back until tomorrow. As far as eating, it's coming along slowly but surely. I am really craving a strawberry banana rendezvous from Coldstone though..lol. Luckily, spending the money for it is what's holding me back. Sad, huh?

On top of OSN, I have decided to partake in the 101 things in 1001 days. I'm still compiling my list but I should have it posted by tomorrow (not that anyone actually reads this).

As for what I'm reading, I have to read Tolstoy's The Death of Ivan Ilyich and write a paper on it that's due Monday. Needless to say the reading is done but the paper is not. Also, I was able to read a little for pleasure last night so I picked back up reading Dewey. I really thought I was going to enjoy this book because I love cats but the author spent an entire chapter on the history of the town. I'm really struggling to finish reading it but I made a promise to myself that I cannot start another book until I finish it. I just got a few Sarah Dessen books over the weekend for cheap and I've got 3 coming from PBS that I'm excited about. Man, I can't wait until June 26th when I'm done with my mini-mester class.

No comments:

Post a Comment