Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Books read in January

So far the Winter Book Challenge (WBC) and the 50 in 2009 Challenge are going ok. I haven't read as many books this month as I would have liked but I guess I can't complain with 5 completed. Hopefully I'll be adding at least 2 more to the count by Saturday's end. So far the books I've read this month are:

Dance Upon the Air and Heaven And Earth by Nora Roberts (both are parts 1 and 2 of the Three Sisters Trilogy)
Tales of Beedle the Bard and Harry Potter and the Socorer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

The 2 books I plan on having done by the end of the month include the 3rd book in the Three Sisters Trilogy (Face the Fire) and This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. I may post a brief description of each book but I'm not entirely sure yet.

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the Nora Roberts books? I LOVE that trilogy. I can totally see myself living in that little town and opening that bookstore/coffee shop. Ahh...to dream.

    ReplyDelete